Saturday, June 28, 2008

On my way to girls camp with baby NUMBER 6!!!!


This has been me the past month....getting ready for girls camp and having fun morning sickness! We have been so blessed with this little miracle and our family is SO excited! The lord has really blessed me with "less" morning sickness then usual, the strength to serve, and a husband willing to give me many priesthood blessings. I head off to girls camp on Monday and I'm excited for the fresh mountain air. I think it will feel amazing! Every smell in my house makes me want to vomit right now! Scott says I could work for the police sniffing for dead bodies because my nose is extremely sensitive to smells! I will post fun pictures when I get home!

10 comments:

sinika said...

Love the pic and yay for babies! Congratulations and I hope girls camp is the best for you!

Dusty and Jenny Willis said...

Yay!! It's official! So happy for you guys! love ya!!

Briana said...

Congratulations!! I had no idea. I am so excited for you! You are the cutest mom out there. When I finally get pregnant I will have to get all your tips etc. :) Have fun at girls camp! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Nelson said...

Yes!You finially posted. i am so excited for you. I'm so glad i don't have to go thru that to get Jayce.

Nelson said...

can you ask your friend about the maya wraps(i hope i spelled that right) i'm trying to decided if its worth buying one and sending it to the philippines. thanks

Leandra said...

I was wondering :-) Congrats!! I wish for the sickness to be gone soon. I can definitely sympathize! You remember ponytail sick me at costco right? ugh lol

Shannon said...

YAHOO!!! I am so excited for you!
Have fun at Girls Camp!

Jennie Minor said...

YEAH! I haven't checked blogs for so long, but I am so glad that you posted this, and I LOVED the pic of the pumpkin. Hope girls camp was good, and that you weren't too sick. I can't wait to see you. I'll call you tomorrow.
Congratulations on the baby! I am SOOOO EXCITED for you guys

Sarah said...

I picture is worth a thousand words! Love it!

Suzy said...

You're pregnant! WOW! That's so great! We REALLY need to get together. This time for real! Gimme a email!