Sunday, August 10, 2008

Girls Camp..

These are the amazing leaders I worked with! I couldn't have done girls camp without them!

I haven't posted forever!!! I have been in a little bit of a depression because I accidentally threw my camera away with all my pics at mirror lake up in the Uintas! Luckily I have picture the other leaders took, so here are a few!!
We made hair extension pieces at camp and couldn't resist making them for our bishop and brother Kerr...
I loved these girls I worked with! They were so amazing and loving and I grew so much spiritually!

Angela and I were lighting this stove and it wouldn't light... finially this huge flame came up straight in my face! I looked in the mirror and all the tips of my eyelashes and eyebrows were white! Good laughs! This calling was such a blessing for me right now. I have never had a harder calling but also never had such a rewarding calling. It was crazy! I missed out a little by not being able to go on hikes and obstacle course(dr.'s orders) but I didn't have hardly any morning sickness and didn't throw up even once! This was with 4 to 6 hours of sleep every night and running around like crazy! One of the missionaries told me there were healing powers up there and I so believe it! I was throwing up like crazy before camp and I got home and it started again. The best is it made my first trimester go by so fast! Its been good for my family to have me back so that we could finially use our 7 peaks passes and go camping!

2 comments:

Leandra said...

What? Look how tiny you still are! I gained a pound a week until like 26 weeks HA HA HA! You look great!

Jennie Minor said...

You are amazing! and the girls are so lucky that they got to have such a great spiritual leader with them. And I agree you look AMAZING! So jealous! Love you Heidi and miss you!