Sunday, August 10, 2008

We girls are way out numbered now...

You can see his cord right above his little weiner so no mistakes!!!!!
She had a hard time getting a profile shot because he kept biting at his hand and putting his thumb in his mouth! It was so cute! This is really such a miracle baby!!! I feel so blessed!
So i'm so impatient and my dr. wasnt' doing an ultrasound for another month or more so I went to fetal foto's to see the sex of our baby! The room situation was stressing me out and I just feel I need to be prepared because we have so many kids and not as many bedrooms(they won't sleep downstairs)! Jax has been telling us all along it was a boy and grandma said the same thing so it wasn't a shock but the girls were a little dissappointed! It has been really hard having a different dr. with this baby when I was used to having an ultrasound every month and I hadn't had even one yet. It gave me so much piece of mind! Now its time to start picking out names!

9 comments:

Leandra said...

Yay our lil guys will be buddies! :-)

Jennie Minor said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see the little guy!

Elle said...

Congrats Heidi on your next little one! I miss ya & hope all is well!

Mom Swalz said...

Congrats Heidi & Scott! You are so funny! You have such adorable kids! Amy is having a boy too :) I'm back in Indy again so I will call when I get home! Love you tons!

Shannon said...

A BOY!! Woo Hoo!! I can't believe you are going to have 6 children!! You will be the HOTTEST mom with 6 kids ever!!

Congratulations! Lets do lunch!

Amy said...

YEAH for boys! Congrats Heids! That is so great. I'm so happy for you and Scott. Hope you're feeling better.

Suzy said...

I'm bias to boys! After 4...well you know how it goes. :) We gotta get together! Email me!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Heidi! I ran into Shar and she told me your good news. I hope you and your family are well.

Shannon said...

Hey cutie! I wanted to tell you where to get the Cake that my Sister had made for Cade's Baptism.. It's www.aimeecakes.com She is our friend and does a fabulous job!

Also i have one week left! WOO HOO!!
How are you feeling?!
I miss you, we need to do lunch before either of us never have a spare moment. haha