Monday, September 8, 2008

Jax's first day of preschool..


Scott took the pictures so they aren't maybe the best but here is on his way to school in dads jeep and then giving his teacher his very first homework! My others were so excited to do homework for the first time but I had to fight Jax to color his! I think he has heard his brothers and sisters complain to much about homework so in his head he KNOWS homework isn't a good thing! He loves school and hanging out with all his friends and mom likes the little break twice a week..:)

7 comments:

Dusty and Jenny Willis said...

hahah that is funny that jax didnt want to color his homework. but im loving the smile!! hopefully we get to see you guys this weekend. we are still waiting for dustys work schedule. im hoping maybe we can go to fetal fotos and figure out what this baby is!!!

The Lowder Family said...

humm,.....I wonder who he takes after....whould it possibly be his father? Your belly is soooo cute! at 21 weeks I just looked smooshy & squishy. I can't wait for him to get here! can't you crank up the heat on the oven?

Jon and Jamie said...

Heidi i am so excited for you you are so amazing

Shannon said...

I am so glad you found your camera!

Jax is hilarious, i love how he already has some Attitude at such a young age!

Jon and Jamie said...

I know i was thinking about that when i was at work how i used to babysit and come over and it made me happy with how close we were!! Like the temple trip and all that! it makes me so happy lol : ) i am so glad you post comments on my blog i love them!! i hope mine don't bug : ) LOVE YA HEIDI :)

Jon and Jamie said...

Hey val wants you to tell your parents hi she thinks about them all the time : ) she is such a doll i love her already

Britanee Walker said...

Heidi! Ashlee told me about your blog thru Jamie's and everything so I decided to check it out! That's so exciting that your family gets a new addition. I hope everything works out great-follow those drs orders :) we all definitely miss you and all the good times :)