Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm a teacher now!!

I'm sad I didn't get a picture of how handsome Jesse was in his new suit and Hair done(mom's way)haha! This picture is after he was ordained a teacher and we had dinner with our families at the park behind our house. Notice in the picture jesse still has his dark church socks on and his BYU shirt that grandpa Willis bought him the day before at the UCLA/BYU game and a pair of Camo shorts! I laughed so hard but honestly he doesn't really care! As long as he has clean clothes, he could care less about fashion! I am so proud of him and the decisions he is making. He and his friends went to their first stake dance and he danced with girls!!! I feel so old! He is trying so hard to make good choices and is always the first to church to make sure he is fulfilling his priesthood duties. He lays in bed every night reading the new era's, ensign's, and friend. If we want to read them then we know we have to go to his room to find them. So far having a teenager has been fun!( you might need to remind me of this in a few years! lol) His friends are at our house constantly, playing rockband in the theater! Jesse is lead singer and it is hilarious! You couldn't pay me to sing on that game! It sounds like I have a rockband practicing in my basement and makes my whole house vibrate! Jesse, I love you so much and you are such a great example to your brother's and sisters and your family!

No comments: