Sunday, October 5, 2008

Introducing my new Niece...


I forgot my camera when I went to Idaho to see my new niece this weekend so these are taken with a Camera phone but she is so beautiful! 3 weeks early, she weighed 6lbs 8oz and 191/2 " long. She has no name yet but a full head of hair! You can't even see her scalp! It made me sooo excited for my own baby! I doubt mine will be so small( jax was 3 weeks early and weighed 8'4) but it will be so fun to have a little one around again! Congrats Holly, Jim, and family!

8 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

She is adorable! Look at all that hair! Holy cow

Jennie Minor said...

oh I love her hair! She is adorable.

Shannon said...

Oh her hair! Too cute, how fun to have a new niece!

Love that you took the kids to Yellowstone, i have never been!! Looks gorgeous.

I Am shocked that you don't love to sing on Rockband, I Seriously rock at Singing, Boston Rips on the Guitar, we even have him on You tube doing Expert and Just Rippin, it's hilarious what these kids can do! haha
Love ya!

The Lowder Family said...

Wow......look at that head of hair,Did jax have that much when he was new? I don't remember that much!

Ashlee said...

Hi Heidi!! I'm doing great! How are you?!? Congratulations on the baby-when are you due?

allison said...

Heidi, please tell me you came to Idaho Falls and didn't call or come see me! I miss you! Love, Al

Shannon said...

I would love to get together and just Laugh our heads off about the good ol days. haha

My cell is 836-4354

Are you still in PG? I have an address and i just want to make sure it's correct.
Love ya!

Nelson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!