Thursday, December 11, 2008

AAAAH Bedrest!!!

So I went into labor on Sunday and went to the hospital where they were able to slow my contractions with medication and sent me home on bedrest until the baby comes! I am going crazy but trying to do whats best for my baby boy... I went into labor again tuesday night and so they have now doubled my medication and I am trying so hard to stay down! The Dr. says if I can keep him in my belly until 36 weeks then more then likely he would come home with me and not need the nicu but if he comes before then his nicu stay would probably be only a few weeks with no permanant damage to him. I'm doing all my christmas shopping online and watching alot of TV, reading, and playing games on my ipod!

6 comments:

Keri said...

Heidi! How are you doing? Are you OK? I'm going to call Scott and see if I can bring you dinner or something. Hope you're taking it easy and that that little guy will stay in there a bit longer! PLEASE, call if you need anything...watching Jax, etc.

Fionna said...

Heidi,

What the Heck!! I happen to stumble on your blog and your pregnat. You better stay down and relax. Enjoy it while you can. I was on bedrest with Titan and had him 3 wks early. When is your official due date? Well if your bored me and sandy could come see you. That's always entertainment in itself.
love, Fee

Britanee Walker said...

Oh my goodness! Ashlee had told me about you going into labor. Hope you can stay on bedrest (it's so darn fun ;) and keep that baby inside as long as possible. Let me know if there's anything at all I can do for you!!

Leandra said...

Ohhh hopefully you don't have to do the NICU thing...it sucks~! At least these days we have awesome care for our babies though if we do need it. Sorry I missed you last night. I'll blame it on Jared that we came to see you late :-) Hopefully there were still some cookies left when you woke up :-)

Elle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie Minor said...

WHAT??? I am so sorry! I was going to say that I wanted to see you but I am sure that is the last thing that you need right now. I love you and hope that everything will be okay for you and that sweet baby boy!