Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another round at the hospital!!!!

So ended up in the hospital during the night in full blown labor AGAIN! Part of me just wants to get him here so that I can stop going to the hospital and getting those awful shots! OUCH! I just have to make it a little longer and be better about staying down! The torture for me is not only am I having that nesting feeling where I want my house perfect for the baby but its christmas and I want things perfect for christmas too! Ahhhhh! I found an awesome cleaning service to come clean my house for now! Its so worth it....Keep praying he stays in for awhile longer and that I don't lose my mind in the process!

7 comments:

Keri said...

Heidi...I'm so sorry! That's the worst. I can't believe you were at the hospital again. I saw you guys getting home while I was out shoveling my walk...I wonder if it was you getting home. Let me know what you need. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Shannon said...

ok, so if there is anything i can tell you it would be this...STAY DOWN! I was doing all this while on bedrest and i wish i would have known how serious it really is to stay down. This is the only year you will ever have to do this, and it will all work out but just not as you've planned. let people take care of you and send scott out one day to get the last minute things you need! Just relax, i know it's easy to say!
We are thinking of you! Hang in there.
Loves...

Nelson said...

I'm am so glad you made it. I really would of been a crazy sight if I would came in the middle of the night.(greasy pony tail, ext. you get the idea, right. Other then I have to admit I was a little excited to see him. We defintely can wait a little longer.I would of been beyond crazy by now, if that is possible. take care we will keep praying for you.

Nelson said...

So I found out you need to eat some chalk. YUM! YUM! It has magnesuim in it.

Britanee Walker said...

please stay down Heidi. you'll be in our prayers as well. let's hope and pray your baby doesn't come any sooner than he needs to. again, let me know if there's anything at all that I can do for you! xoxo

Leandra said...

Ohhh Man that's rough! Thank goodness for the internet though right? LOL can you imagine how boooooring it would be to stay in bed all day with out it? Let me know if you're up for visitors. Maybe that would help take your mind off nesting, etc :-)

Jennie Minor said...

I am in town, can I bring you dinner? Maybe buy your family a pizza? Let me know! Love you!