Saturday, April 19, 2008

2 new additions to our family.....





You either love them or hate them but...I love rats! We got two little boys, george(curious george) is tan and white and Templeton(charlottes web) is gray and white. They are so sweet. When they hear my voice they run to the door of their cage looking for yummy frozen peas! Scott thinks I'm crazy but the kids absolutely love them. They love them so much that I had to put locks on the cage doors so that they can't get them out. I didn't want them lose somewhere in my house!


I had to post a pic of Jax's lastest sack lunch. He put Beefaroni in his ever famous little ziplock baggie and had entire bag of bbq chips ready to go. I love how healthy he wants to eat! Takes after his dad!
I had to tell everyone how proud I am of Jesse and Tyler! They just finished their Scuba certification and passed their tests! They were in classes with all adults and were a little intimidated by that but they both loved it. Scott is taking them on a 3 day diving trip to Catalina in July. They are super excited!

3 comments:

Leandra said...

They are so cute! Tays talked about them the whole way home and kept asking when he could get his :-) Thanks so much for having us over... We had fun!! Anytime you want a spray tan let me know... it's on me. I'm usually more available nights and weekends.

Jennie Minor said...

LOVE IT! The rats, the face Jax is making, and the lunch. Congrats to the boys for finishing their scuba certiciation. That is intense I have heard, and I have always wanted to do that so I am jealous.

The Lowder Family said...

Jax just gets cuter and funnier everyday! We definately know where he learned his eating habits dont we??? How is the PX90 or whatever the heck it is going for scott?
You guys missed out on a great race on saturday! you will have to come to the "Running with angels" in may