Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jax's lunch....



I had to post this funny story about Jax! Scott has been "trying" to go off of caffiene and so he now is drinking caffeine free Pepsi for every Pepsi he drinks. Jax loves this because Scott now can share his Pepsi with him, never mind the Sugar! Well..Scott and I were getting ready for the day and Jax comes marching in our room to tell us he packed his lunch already. When we turned to see his "sack lunch" we were laughing so hard! He said, after we told him that probably wasn't a good lunch, " but its Petsi without taffiene!" Oh the things our children learn from us is scary! I love and hate watching him grow! He told me today he was a 6 yr old, not 3. Why do they try to grow up so fast?????

5 comments:

Nelson said...

Go Jax! i love pepsi for lunch, breakfast, dinner. I mostly like it for breakfast as i am heading out the door at 7:30 to take kids to school.

Briana said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how big he is getting! He is really cute!

Jennie Minor said...

that is hilarious! Truman wants to grow up too. He said to me "mommy, I wish I was a grown up man". made me sad. Can't believe that Scott is going off the beloved pepsi! good job scott!

Dusty and Jenny Willis said...

That is such a classic Jax smile!!! I love it!

Shannon said...

I LOVE IT!! That is like my little Livi, who may i add is 3...She asks for Diet Coke when we are out to eat! haha
Your vacation sounds Heavenly...I can't believe you read 5 books?!! That is awesome!!
I am back to blogging, i have been with out internet for 2 weeks. UGHHHH!!!
P.S Does your cute friend Jennie Minor know what she is having yet. I sometimes check in on her blog, we are both pretty close in Pregnancy!