Friday, February 22, 2008

Jadyn and Pammy's Birthday...

Jadyn and my friend Pam both had their birthday this last week. I love them both so much. The best about Jadyn's birthday were her wrapped presents(the lovely bags)! She was a good sport and thought it was funny. She is growing up so fast especially when all she asks for her birthday is clothes! She asked me today if I had any clothes I didn't like anymore that she could have. She just knows she could make them fit! It seems like yesterday that I had her. She was so tiny at 6lbs 2ozs. She loves to do everything girly and is just quiet and sweet.
Jadyn is the best big sister and babysitter.
Beautiful Pam! I love this girl! She is an amazing mom and has taught me so much about being a mom and a wife! I'm not sure where I would be if it hadn't been for her shoulder to cry on and even sometimes her having to give it to me straight when I didn't want to hear it! Pam is one of those many special spirits that Heavenly Father put in my life at the right place and time. I am so grateful for her!!!

2 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

Happy Birthday Jayden. I love the picture of Ellie and Jax blowing out the candles. Oh and Ellie sticking her tounge out. You have the cutest kids.

Dusty and Jenny Willis said...

If you look real close in the picture with Jadyn and Ellie, you can see a ghost in the fireplace!!! Scary!!