Friday, February 22, 2008

Rockstar Kwa-fyur photoshoot...





My life has been so crazy! We have felt for so long that we needed to have our own product line and we have finially just decided to do it. It is so much WORK!!!! I think if I had had any idea before I might not have ever started! Between trademark attorney's, chemists, finding bottles, design team, and everything else...AHHHHH! We just recieved our first samples from the chemists of shampoo and cond is coming soon...We had to do our first photo shoot yesterday. It was so much fun! These are pics I took, but look at my list of friends and Peekaboo Photo's and you can see of few that have been edited! It was a great experience. I was on my feet all day doing hair and trying to direct the shoot but we got some incredible pics. Thanks to all who helped! Allison, thank you for giving me the confidence to just do it! Everyone who helped with hair and our make artist Ashlee was amazing! Rich, Katie, and Dan are amazing photographers! Best of all were our beautiful models...the nicest, sweetest, girls. Beautiful on the inside and out.. Crazy right? Aren't models supposed to be diva's? These girls were far from that...

8 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

Oh how I LOVE Rockstar hair! The models look GREAT! I can't wait till your product comes out so I can get some. So exciting! I am sorry that it is a little crazy but it will ALL pay off.

Dusty and Jenny Willis said...

We still got to get over there so we can check out those pictures!! The ones I've seen so far are great though. How exciting!!

Shannon said...

Sounds like alot of work, but soooo COOL!! I can't wait to try the Rockstar Product!!
Be sure to let me know when it is available!!

Shannon said...

i just checked out the photography blog, it looks awesome!! Did you do all the hair?

I am so sad i missed Pam's birthday lunch, i am sooooo Sick, and i didn't feel good at all that day, also i didn't tell anyone yet, so i had no choice.
Love you guys!!!

Heidi said...

Yeah...me and a few other girls did the hair. We missed you but i'm so excited your prego!

sinika said...

Hey Heidi! You guys do such cool things for your business! While other people dream.......you guys just do it! Love peeking into your cute family life!

Stacey said...

Heidi, you are so hilarious! I loved being next to you at Yoga! Sorry about my potty mouth!! I'm an idiot. No yoga moves yet...I don't want to hurt myself! Yes, Bailey didn't love the curlers and she woke up like 3 times that night to come in and tell me they were falling out..she did however really like not having to sit there in the morning so I could curl her hair. I love your blog! Your photo shoot looks awesome. You guys are amazing!

Briana said...

I am so excited for you and everything you guys are doing. It looks awesome!