Sunday, January 20, 2008

And the decision is.........


DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!!!!

I know...not what we had even thought about before! The more I thought about it...the more I realized my life is so crazy right now that I just want to lay in the sun and do NOTHING and be pampered! I already have many adventures all day, every day at home! HAHA! Why go someplace to have more???? We are staying at a 4-5 star resort, all inclusive! I also love the caribbean beaches and white sand! Its my favorite! I really can't wait to relax in the sun all day with a good book...March 12th can not get here fast enough.

2 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

SOUND SOOO FUN! You will LOVE IT, and you so deserve to be pampered all day long, and do nothing but sit on the beach and get tan!

Shannon said...

YAHOOO!! Sounds Heavenly, laying on the beach, reading a book while you hear the Ocean in the background! Have fun!!!