Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Calling!




So I got a new calling today...CAMP DIRECTOR! I love girls camp but have never had to actually do all the hard work. I'm a little nervous, i have never felt like much of a leader, but I'm excited to have something new to focus on! My new primary class is cute this year and I will be keeping them up until probably spring and then take a break while I prepare for girls camp. Anyone done this? Ideas would be great or advice. Oh and the new website for Rockstar-hair.com is up. Let me know what you think. He is still changing things here and there but for the most part its done! love you all!

2 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

Girls Camp? How fun! I loved going to girls camp, and think that you will do such a good job. The YW are going to LOVE you!

Nelson News said...

I am just a crazy blogstocker! I am Jennie's sister, and I have been ward camp director 4 times, and stake camp director 2 times. I have a ton of ideas if you are interested! Let me know. Amber