Monday, January 7, 2008

New web site...



Scott and I have never loved our website so rather then emptying more money into our web designers pocket Scott is taking some tech classes and learning how to do it himself! Its driving me crazy cause he is obsessed with it but he loves being creative and it is coming together really nice. He loves going to school and taking all these online courses! I will let you know when he uploads it..so look at the before so you can give us an HONEST opinion of the new one. ok...no she isn't naked but to make a long story short...we paid for a photo shoot to be done a year ago and the photographer thought it would be best to do the pics in bra and underwear so that the "hair" was the focus! Our amazing friend Allison was the artistic director for the shoot and tried to talk him out of it but...The sad part is we had beautiful hair( thanks to Allison) and beautiful models but it left us with very few pics that we felt we could use unless we started a men's magazine! lol! Thanks again to Allison, she has let us use some of her pics from her new school in Idaho Falls(opening soon... Austin Kade Acadamy) on our new website. I will let you know later this week when its up!

2 comments:

Jennie Minor said...

I LOVE ROCKSTAR HAIR! I tell everyone about it. I have loved the extensions that Scott has done on me. They gave me so much confidence (is that lame?). I will check out the before and after and let you know, but knowing Scott, it is going to be hip, cool, and AMAZING! LOVE YOU HEIDI, and I can't wait until Feb when you come hang out again!

allison said...

Heidi, I love your blog! Thanks so much for doing it so I can keep up with you from up here in Idaho! I have some great ideas for a new shoot for you guys! Let me know when you want to do it! I LOVE your website! It is AMAZING! Kudos Scott and Heidi for putting up with him doing it! You words were kind and very appreciated! I miss and love you both! Al